Step 1: Create A Parent Portal**
- 1. Go to www.starkvilleacademy.org and click on the 3-petal icon in the top right corner (the icon just to the left of the magnifying glass search icon).
- 2. Click on “Create New Family Portal Account" (next to the orange Log In button).
- 3. Enter the email address you provided to the school. If you need to verify your email, contact Mrs. Prosser or Mrs. Prestridge in either school office.
- 4. Follow the directions to create an account.
**If you have an account from last year, it is still active. Login with District Code: “stk-ms” and your username and password. Make sure the button next to “Parent” is highlighted.
Step 2: Re-Enroll Each Child Via Parent Portal
- 1. Once you are logged into the FACTS/RenWeb Family Portal page, choose the “Apply/Enroll” option in the menu column on the left, and then click on the “Enrollment/Reenrollment” button.
- 2. Select the link that says “Click here to open Enrollment”.
- 3. Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for each child in your family, and you must complete a packet for each child. If you are completing the online re-enrollment process for the first time, it should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the online re-enrollment process, then you should simply need to review your information and update it as needed. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
PRIMARY vs. SECONDARY ENROLLMENT RESPONSIBLE PARENT
The primary enrollment responsible parent provides the most information for each student, including medical information and payment method authorization. The school has to assign a primary or secondary status to each parent, so in most cases, the mother has been designated “primary” unless the father is the only parent who has created a parent portal in FACTS/RenWeb. If both parents are in the same household, provide all of the information for each parent, and both provide their digital signatures, then there is no need to complete a secondary enrollment packet.
For divorced families, the primary parent is designated based upon custodial status and/or financial responsibility. For parents who are living in separate households, we still want both parents to complete the online re-enrollment process for purposes of updated demographic/contact information.
- Priority Registration runs from 8:00 AM on Monday, Feb. 1, through 8:00 AM on Monday, Feb. 8. The Registration Fee per family is $220 during this time and $420 after 12:00 PM on Feb. 8.
- The Registration Fee must be paid by cash, check, or credit card. Parents may send their payments to school with their children, but we need them to bring it directly to the office or drop it off in one of the lockboxes with your family name labeled on your payment.
- Before final submission of your re-enrollment packet(s), you have the option to download and print your information by selecting to view the PDF file on the last page.
- Should anyone need help or access to a computer, we are going to allow parents to come to the Media Center at school this Thursday and Friday, Feb. 4-5, from 3:00-4:00 PM for assistance. We do ask that you contact Lynn Moorehead (662-323-7814, ext. 169) to let us know you plan to come to the school.