Tuition & Fees
Tuition and Fees are made payable to:
OKTIBBEHA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, INC.
dba: Starkville Academy
505 Academy Road
Starkville, MS 39759
- $200 – Current Patrons During Priority Registration
- $400 – Current Patrons After Priority Registration
- $500 – All New Families
Registration fees are non-refundable.
- $5495- Prekindergarten
- $5615- Kindergarten
- $5735 – Grades 1-6
- $5835 – Grades 7-12
- $250 – Per Student
- $100 – Per Student
Methods of Payment
- 12 monthly Bank Drafts, June – May, either on the 5th or 18th of each month
- 10 monthly Bank Drafts, August – May, either on the 5th or 18th of each month
- 2 equal semi-annual payments by semester, due on August 15th and January 15th
- 1 payment for the entire annual amount due no later than August 15th
**Monthly checks are NOT accepted.
Notes of Interest
Family Discounts for Patrons:
- 3 Children – 10%
- 4 or More Children –15%
Flexible Tuition Program:
Click here for information on our Flexible Tuition Program.
Patrons who pay their tuition/fees in full prior to the first day of school will be eligible for a special drawing of the following prizes:
- Credit for 1 book fee ($100 value)
- Credit for 1 building fee ($250 value)
- 1 free athletic pass ($110 value)
- 1 free yearbook ($50 value)
Additional fees for specific classes such as labs, driver’s ed., computer, classroom fees, etc. will be paid separately at the beginning of school (NOT WITH TUITION).
Textbooks will be issued to students at the beginning of the school year. A fine will be assessed for any abuse, such as writing in the books, and charged to the student at the end of the year. If a student loses a book, he/she must pay full replacement cost for it. If a lost book is found, a refund will be given based on the condition of the book. Books left in the corridors, gym, cafeteria, or other areas will be picked up and students will be assessed a fine for their return.